By Kev Reynolds
Read or Download Chamonix to Zermatt: The Classic Walker's Haute Route (Cicerone Trekking Guides) PDF
Best hiking & camping books
This newest variation of the original--and best--natural meals backpacking cookbook includes a wealth of latest recipes and mouthwatering classics, in addition to the most up-tp-date details on cooking with state-of-the-art light-weight meals and kit. This distinctive cookbook brings jointly the services of culinary pros and the barren region wisdom of a former backcountry advisor to supply greater than one hundred eighty trail-tested recipes for scrumptious, common, and easy-to-prepare nutrition for backpacking, climbing, and camping out.
Completely up to date and revised, this four-season consultant gains 146 of the simplest hikes from each sector of the diversity, geared to differing degrees of ability and event, and contains 38 honorable point out hikes.
Day Hikes round enormous Sur comprises ninety nine unforgettable hikes alongside miraculous coastal headlands in vital California, the place the Santa Lucia Mountains upward push over 5,000 toes from the Pacific Ocean. The routes were selected to provide an exceptional number of coastline tours, seashores, barren region hikes, waterfalls, canyons, and panoramic overlooks whereas together with a number mountain climbing degrees.
Tenting Colorado will take you to the proper spot to pitch your tent or park your RV. This finished guidebook provides specified descriptions of greater than three hundred campgrounds statewide, together with campsites controlled through nationwide, nation, urban, and county parks; the woodland carrier; the Bureau of Land administration; and the united states military Corps of Engineers.
- U.S. Marine Combat Conditioning (US Army Survival)
- Coastal Walks in Andalucia: The best hiking trails close to Andalucía's Mediterranean and Atlantic Coastlines (International Walking)
- 50 Hikes in Northern New Mexico (Explorer's 50 Hikes)
- Oregon Uncaged: A Tale of Two-Sips on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Hiking Glacier and Waterton Lakes National Parks, 3rd: A Guide to More Than 60 of the Area's Greatest Hiking Adventures (Regional Hiking Series)
- Eating Dirt: Adventures and Yarns from New Zealand's Action Man
Extra resources for Chamonix to Zermatt: The Classic Walker's Haute Route (Cicerone Trekking Guides)
Chamonix to Zermatt: The Classic Walker's Haute Route (Cicerone Trekking Guides) by Kev Reynolds