Download e-book for kindle: Play Framework Cookbook - Second Edition by Alexander Reelsen,Giancarlo Inductivo
By Alexander Reelsen,Giancarlo Inductivo
About This Book
- Create and construct smooth net purposes utilizing Play 2.x
- Learn tips to combine Play 2.x with databases, 3rd occasion modules, Restful APIs, and more
- Explore a number of gains and optimizations further to Play 2.x utilizing sensible example-oriented scenarios
Who This ebook Is For
This e-book is aimed toward complicated builders who're seeking to harness the facility of Play 2.x. This publication can also be helpful for pros trying to dive deeper into net improvement. Play 2 .x is a superb framework to speed up your studying of complicated topics.
What you are going to Learn
- Implement the Model-View-Controller (MVC) net structure with Play 2
- Convert information among incompatible sort structures utilizing ORM instruments resembling Ebean and Anorm
- Serve and obtain JSON messages to transmit facts objects
- Create long-running, asynchronous controllers utilizing Akka
- Learn to exploit modules for Amazon S3, Redis, and MongoDB
- Consume public APIs utilizing the Play WS API
- Make your software production-ready through integrating it with AngularJS
- Automate the production of a transportable improvement surroundings utilizing Vagrant
- Deploy Play 2 functions with Docker
As net and cellular structures develop into extra subtle, anchoring platforms in a mature, sturdy framework has develop into more and more vital. Play 2 offers builders with the mandatory instruments to construct strong internet applications.
This booklet is a compilation of worthwhile recipes aimed toward aiding builders become aware of the ability of Play 2. The introductory part serves as a primer to Play Framework, in which the entire basics of the framework are coated widely. It then explains using controllers and the way modules might be leveraged for optimum functionality. subsequent, the e-book walks you thru growing and utilizing APIs, through huge real-world functions. eventually, you'll discover ways to deal with purposes submit production.
By Vandad Nahavandipoor
Ready to construct really beautiful apps for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch? This cookbook—written completely in speedy 3—provides greater than a hundred and twenty confirmed recommendations for tackling the newest gains in iOS 10 and watchOS three. With those code-rich recipes, you’ll the right way to construct dynamic voice interfaces with Siri and messaging apps with iMessage. You’ll additionally easy methods to use interactive maps, multitasking performance, the UI checking out framework, and lots of different features.
This cookbook is perfect for intermediate and complicated iOS builders seeking to paintings with the latest models of Apple’s cellular working platforms. every one recipe comprises reusable code that is to be had on GitHub, so that you can placed it to paintings correct away.
- Let clients engage along with your apps and prone via Siri
- Write your individual iMessage extensions that permit additional interactivity
- Work with positive factors in rapid three, Xcode eight, and Interface Builder
- Build standalone apps for Apple Watch
- Create bright consumer interfaces with new UIKit features
- Use highlight APIs to make your app content material searchable
- Add photo in photograph playback performance to iPad apps
- Take benefit of MapKit and center situation updates
- Use Apple’s new UI trying out framework
- Liven up your UI with gravity and turbulence fields
By Balaswamy Vaddeman
You'll observe themes akin to MapReduce and why it can't meet each company desire; the beneficial properties of Pig Latin resembling facts kinds for every load, shop, joins, teams, and ordering; how Pig workflows should be created; filing Pig jobs utilizing Hue; and dealing with Oozie. you are going to additionally see how one can expand the framework via writing UDFs and customized load, shop, and clear out features. eventually you will disguise diverse optimization strategies resembling amassing statistics a couple of Pig script, becoming a member of concepts, parallelism, and the position of information codecs in stable performance.
By Charles Forsythe
Generating accomplished textual content records via filling in blanks on a template is as outdated as printing, yet this straightforward and easy method of developing web content and different computer-generated textual content utilizing FreeMarker has only in the near past began to achieve attractiveness.
Instant FreeMarker Starter makes use of hands-on, real-world examples to teach the right way to grasp its positive factors, combine together with your internet program framework, and successfully contain a template engine into your subsequent firm project.
This advisor will get you began speedy, displaying you the way you can start utilizing FreeMarker in lower than a dozen strains of code. From there, it covers key gains and indicates you ways FreeMarker integrates with well known MVC frameworks.
The center of the booklet walks you thru the advance of a software that generates a per thirty days publication from a fancy information version. alongside the best way, you'll research concepts for organizing your FreeMarker common sense in huge company tasks. After overlaying the functions of FreeMarker, the booklet will make it easier to combine it with renowned net software frameworks.
In brief, the publication will take your amateur event with FreeMarker to a degree in which you'll create your personal FreeMarker-based project.
Get to grips with a brand new know-how, comprehend what it's and what it may do for you, after which get to paintings with crucial good points and tasks.A basic Starter technique introducing new innovations and phrases throughout the hands-on construction of templates for Java APIs.
Who this ebook is for
If you're a dynamic internet developer or a Java-based apps developer new to FreeMarker, then this ebook will offer worthwhile suggestions to get your new venture began on course. when you have begun utilizing FreeMarker and locate it complicated or advanced, this publication can be a guided journey that might provide help to triumph over complexity and create a template-based view layer with a chic architecture.
The e-book can also be aimed toward those that have hassle-free net improvement talents and easy Java programming wisdom. Readers also needs to have a conceptual knowing of the MVC model.
Download PDF by Dennis Matotek,James Turnbull,Peter Lieverdink: Pro Linux System Administration: Learn to Build Systems for
By Dennis Matotek,James Turnbull,Peter Lieverdink
Implement a SOHO or SMB Linux infrastructure to extend your online business and linked IT services. sponsored via the services and skilled counsel of the authors, this ebook presents every thing you must circulate your online business forward.
Pro Linux approach Administration makes it effortless for small- to medium–sized companies to go into the area of zero–cost software program operating on Linux and covers all of the distros you want to use, together with crimson Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, and CentOS. Pro Linux process Administration takes a layered, component–based method of open resource company structures, whereas education procedure directors because the developers of commercial infrastructure.
Completely up to date for this moment version, Dennis Matotek takes you thru an infrastructure-as-code process, seamlessly taking you thru steps alongside the adventure of Linux management with all you must grasp complicated structures. This version now contains Jenkins, Ansible, Logstash and more.
What you are going to Learn:
- Understand Linux structure
- Build, again up, and recuperate Linux servers
- Create uncomplicated networks and community prone with Linux
- Build and enforce Linux infrastructure and providers together with mail, net, databases, and dossier and print
- Implement Linux safeguard
- Resolve Linux functionality and capability making plans issues
Who This ebook Is For:
Small to medium–sized enterprise proprietors trying to run their very own IT, method directors contemplating migrating to Linux, and IT platforms integrators trying to find an extensible Linux infrastructure administration approach.
By Syed Ali
Practical Linux Infrastructure teaches you ways to take advantage of the easiest open resource instruments to construct a brand new Linux infrastructure, or modify an current infrastructure, to make sure it stands as much as enterprise-level wishes. every one bankruptcy covers a key quarter of implementation, with transparent examples and step by step instructions.
Using this ebook, you’ll comprehend why scale issues, and what issues you must make. You’ll see tips to swap to utilizing Google Cloud Platform on your hosted resolution, how one can use KVM to your virtualization, the way to use Git, Postfix, and MySQL in your model keep an eye on, electronic mail, and database, and the way to exploit Puppet in your configuration administration. For enterprise-level fault tolerance you’ll use Apache, and for load balancing and excessive availability, you will use HAProxy and Keepalived. For pattern research you’ll find out how to use Cacti, and for notification you’ll use Nagios. You’ll additionally methods to make the most of BIND to enforce DNS, tips on how to use DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), and the way to setup distant entry to your infrastructure utilizing VPN and Iptables. you are going to end via taking a look at a number of the instruments it is very important troubleshoot matters that could ensue together with your hosted infrastructure. This comprises find out how to use CPU, community, disk and reminiscence administration instruments similar to most sensible, netstat, iostat and vmstat.
Author Syed Ali is a senior website reliability engineering supervisor, who has wide event with virtualization and Linux cloud dependent infrastructure. His prior event as an entrepreneur in infrastructure computing bargains him deep perception into how a company can leverage the ability of Linux to their virtue. He brings his professional wisdom to this ebook to educate others tips to ideal their Linux environments. develop into a Linux infrastructure seasoned with Practical Linux Infrastructure today.
What youll learn
- installation firm Linux infrastructure
• Create networks, firewalls, load balancers
• set up Postfix, Cacti, Nagios, Apache, MySQL
• utilizing Google Cloud Platform (GCP) prone
• difficulty shootings instruments comparable to best, tcpdump, iostat, vmstat
• utilizing iptables to guard your host
• set up a GIT server for resource code configuration management
• Use rlog for log collections
Who this booklet is for
This e-book is perfect for Linux approach directors who're presently handling small to medium measurement Linux infrastructure environments and want to how to deal with enterprise-level infrastructures. you can be acquainted with uncomplicated procedure management, or website reliability engineering paintings, yet are looking to find out how to construct major, pro-level Linux infrastructure.
By Carlo Scarioni
protection is a key point within the improvement of any non-trivial software. The Spring protection Framework presents a entire set of functionalities to enforce industry-standard authentication and authorization mechanisms for Java applications.
Pro Spring Security may be a reference and complicated educational that might do the following:
- Guides you thru the implementation of the safety gains for a Java internet software through offering constant examples equipped from the ground-up.
- Demonstrates different authentication and authorization how to safe enterprise-level functions through the use of the Spring safety Framework.
- Provides you with a broader inspect Spring protection by means of together with updated use situations similar to development a safety layer for RESTful net companies and Grails functions.
What youll learn
- What the fundamentals of securing a Java software, together with middle safety suggestions and the step by step configuration to incorporate the Spring protection Framework on your net software
- What instruments come in Spring protection to supply login and logout services, with components equivalent to remember-me and password swap functionalities.
- What are the kinds of authentication mechanisms adapted for enterprise-level Java purposes, together with LDAP, the crucial Authentication carrier, OpenID and X.509.
- How to dive into all the program layers to manage consumer entry to the various architectural parts of your Java software. you'll first observe authorization regulate to every of the parts of the Model-View-Controller tier.
- How to paintings with area items and RESTful internet companies in our authorization queue so one can absolutely safe our software by utilizing entry regulate Lists, besides item point and procedure point authorization.
- How to discover the robust Grails framework and the way to exploit Spring safety within the context of a fab on Grails software. you are going to earn concerning the middle safety plugin and others comparable to OpenID, fb and Twitter authentication.
Who this publication is for
This ebook is for Java and Grails builders who want to safe their functions simply by way of employing industrys top practices. i suppose a good wisdom of Java and a simple wisdom of Spring Dependency Injection.
Download PDF by Jonathan Oxer,Hugh Blemings: Practical Arduino: Cool Projects for Open Source Hardware
By Jonathan Oxer,Hugh Blemings
Create your personal Arduino-based designs, achieve in-depth wisdom of the structure of Arduino, and examine the trouble-free Arduino language all within the context of functional tasks so that you can construct your self at domestic. Get hands-on event utilizing numerous tasks and recipes for every thing from domestic automation to check equipment.
Arduino has taken off as a really renowned construction block between ubicomp (ubiquitous computing) lovers, robotics hobbyists, and DIY domestic automation builders. Authors Jonathan Oxer and Hugh Blemings offer distinct directions for development a variety of either functional and enjoyable Arduino-related initiatives, overlaying components equivalent to spare time activities, car, communications, domestic automation, and instrumentation.
- Take Arduino past "blink" to a wide selection of initiatives from basic to difficult
- Hands-on recipes for every little thing from domestic automation to interfacing along with your automobile engine administration procedure
- Explanations of thoughts and references to convenient assets for ubiquitous computing initiatives
Supplementary fabric incorporates a circuit schematic reference, introductions to quite a number digital engineering ideas and basic tricks & guidance. those mix with the tasks themselves to make Practical Arduino: Cool tasks for Open resource Hardware a useful reference for Arduino clients of all degrees. you are going to study a large choice of ideas that may be utilized for your personal projects.
What youll learn
- Communication with serial units together with RFID readers, temperature sensors, and GPS modules
- Connecting Arduino to Ethernet and WiFi networks
- Adding synthesized speech to Arduino
- Linking Arduino to net providers
- Decoding info streams from advertisement instant units
- How to make DIY prototyping shields for just a couple of bucks
Who this ebook is for
This booklet is for hobbyists and builders drawn to actual computing utilizing a reasonably cheap, easy-to-learn platform.
Table of Contents
- Appliance handheld remote control
- Time-Lapse digicam Controller
- Virtual USB Keyboard
- PS/2 Keyboard or Mouse enter
- Security/Automation Sensors
- Online Thermometer
- Touch keep watch over Panel
- Speech Synthesizer
- Water stream Gauge
- Oscilloscope/Logic Analyzer
- Water Tank intensity Sensor
- Weather Station Receiver
- RFID entry keep watch over procedure
- Vehicle Telemetry Platform
By Ferdinando Santacroce
About This Book
- Master the entire easy innovations of Git to guard your code and aid you evolve
- Use Git proficiently, and how to get to the bottom of daily projects easily
- A step by step consultant, filled with examples that can assist you research and paintings with Git internals
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a software program developer with very little event of versioning platforms, or are conversant in different centralized versioning structures, then this ebook is for you. in case you have a few adventure operating with command strains or utilizing Linux admin or simply utilizing Unix and need to grasp extra approximately Git, then this publication is perfect for you.
What you'll Learn
- Create, department, and merge an area repository
- Transport your paintings to a distant repository operating in a centralized manner
- Organize your resource code utilizing characteristic branches
- Organize the improvement flow
- Get a significant changelog utilizing transparent dedicate messages
- Collaborate with teammates with none impediments
- Experiment along with your code with no affecting sensible code files
- Explore a few instruments used emigrate to Git from different versioning structures with no wasting your improvement history
- Extend your wisdom of Git with a few important resources
Since its inception, Git has attracted expert builders as a result of its powerful, robust, and trustworthy gains. Its tremendously speedy branching skill reworked a bit of code from a distinct segment device for former Linux Kernel builders right into a mainstream allotted versioning process. Like strongest instruments, Git might be demanding to technique because it has loads of instructions, subcommands, and ideas that simply confuse rookies. the most function of Git necessities is that will help you triumph over this worry and develop into adept in any respect simple initiatives in Git. This publication starts off with an creation to model keep an eye on platforms, and after this you may delve deeply into the necessities of Git. This serves as a primer for the themes to keep on with similar to branching and merging, developing and handling a GitHub own repository, and fork and pull requests. you'll then research the artwork of cherry-picking, taking purely commits you love, by way of Git blame. eventually, you will how you can migrate from SVN utilizing Git instruments or TortoiseGit and migrate from different VCSs, concluding with a set of assets, hyperlinks, and appendices.
By Julien Danjou
Most of the books you examine Python will educate you the language fundamentals – yet as soon as you have learnt them, you’re by yourself in designing your software and getting to know most sensible practice.
In this publication, we will see how one can leverage Python to successfully take on your difficulties and construct nice Python applications.