By Parveen Kumar,Michael L Clark,Parveen Kumar CBE BSc MD DM (HC) FRCP FRCP(Edin),Michael L Clark MD FRCP
• Is it universal for epileptic sufferers to have post-ictal vomiting? if this is the case, how frequently does this happen?
• Why is the prevalence of parkinsonism much less universal in people who smoke?
• what's the function of urine exam in diabetic keep an eye on?
Where do you switch to in case you have a tough scientific query that wishes answering?
The ‘Ask the writer’ on-line characteristic from the best-selling textbook Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine has gathered a wealth of questions and reviews at once from scientific scholars and medical professionals approximately subject matters which are of specific curiosity or hassle to them.
Kumar and Clark have introduced jointly over a thousand of the questions they've been requested besides their solutions. it is going to attract the numerous lovers of Kumar & Clark, from first-year scholars to practicing medical professionals, and may supply an invaluable and engaging sounding board to assist ascertain most sensible practice.
This specified ebook gives you a brief and straightforward method to observe the solutions on your personal clinical questions…!
- The writing sort is attractive and conversational, designed to entertain in addition to instruct.
- Carries the ‘Kumar & Clark’ stamp of authority.
- All questions totally listed for ease of reference.
- Covers themes which are simply misunderstood in medication – sturdy instruction for clinical scholars, senior condo officers/interns and experts in training/residents getting ready for written or oral exams.
Read or Download 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine E-Book PDF
Best medical diseases books
A entire advisor to making, imposing, and comparing culturally powerfuble HIV prevention courses. contemporary literature on powerful HIV/AIDS prevention courses underscores the significance of cultural sensitivity and cultural competence within the supply of prone and care. profitable prevention interventions needs to be adapted for his or her goal populations.
First released in 1989. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This booklet exemplifies event around the globe in banking of wire blood, mesenchymal, embryonic and brought about pluripotent stem cells for medical use from the U.S., Canada, the eu Union, Switzerland and Japan to Iran, India and Serbia. the worries are comparable despite stem mobilephone style or foundation.
The landmark advisor to inner drugs— up to date and streamlined for today’s scholars and clinicians the single position you may get all of the nice content material present in the 2 print volumes AND the acclaimed DVD in a single handy source! via six a long time, no source has matched the authority, esteemed scholarship, and medical rigor of Harrison’s ideas of inner medication.
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Products for Topical Administration: Pharmaceutical Monographs
- A Synopsis of Respiratory Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis: The History of a Disease
- Doenças e curas - o Brasil nos primeiros séculos (Portuguese Edition)
Additional resources for 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine E-Book
1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine E-Book by Parveen Kumar,Michael L Clark,Parveen Kumar CBE BSc MD DM (HC) FRCP FRCP(Edin),Michael L Clark MD FRCP